The superior performance of 6000 Series windows starts with innovation. Every precision-engineered component contributes to superior energy savings. The multi-chamber design helps trap dead air to produce an effective insulating barrier, while extra-thick, fusion-welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration, adding up to greater energy savings and lower utility bills.
6000 Series windows features a sloped sill helping to prevent air and water infiltration while maintaining a timeless, detailed appearance. Beveled mainframes on double-hung and sliding windows complement any home style.
Best yet, 6000 Series windows are covered by Window World's impressive Lifetime Limited Warranty for complete peace-of-mind.
6000 Series Features
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping between sash and jamb
- Compression bulb seal at the sill for further weather protection
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines
- Fully extruded lift rails for strength & durability
- Fusion-welded sash & mainframe adds strength and rigidity